BrushCapades offers anyone the option of taking part in a fun and creative painting session, no matter where you are! Follow along, interact and ask questions in our virtual class environment. Our online sessions, powered by Zoom, provide the ability for you join in any of our public classes or bring together a private group of your friends, family or coworkers to share the joy of painting together. Check out our calendar and more information on the supplies you will need below.
Click on the calendar dates below to sign up and take part in the fun! All times are Pacific Time.
What You’ll Need:
- Computer / Phone / Tablet: Gotta have sound so you can hear us. A camera is great so we can see you.
- Canvas: (your choice of size and whether it’s board or stretched. A minimum size of 11″ x 14″ is suggested for most paintings)
- Brushes: At a minimum, have a small, medium and large brush. (For most paintings, we suggest 1″ or 3/4″ large flat brush, a size 10 or 12 flat or round medium, and a size 1 or 2 round small)
- Acrylic Paints: You can have more, but make sure you at least have the basic colors in black, white, red, yellow, and blue
- Glass of clean water: for cleaning brushes. DO NOT DRINK
- Paper or plastic plate: to use as a palette to hold and mix paint colors
- Clean cloth or paper towels: For drying brushes and stuff
- Easel: This is optional if you prefer to face your masterpiece straight on
- Apron: In case you are a messy paint slinger and need to protect your nice clothes.
- Snacks and Beverages: Dive into whatever makes you happy and sparks your creativity. We have seen alot and promise not to judge. Bring plenty. Virtual sharing is always encouraged.
WHERE TO BUY SUPPLIES
You can pick up paint and supplies from a store near you or if you want to order paint and supplies online, feel free to shop through our affiliate program partners. The links below will take you to a few suggested items.
Have questions? Contact us!